Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will give you shoutout on my instagram 700k page for 2 hours

I will give you shoutout on my instagram 700k page for 2 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Shoutouts or advertisements on my 700+ Instagram page.

Perfect for social media influences, online businesses or simply someone who wants to expand their following!

Followers are mainly between the ages of 13-24 so please make sure this is the correct audience for your page/product.

If you have any more questions feel free to message me!

Place Order and See Results!

Reviews


tannertietz:The communication was amazing. He did put it on his Instagram, but did not see it on the account for myself. He sent me a picture that had the ad and only 200 likes. 800k and only 200 likes. Something is wrong there. I only got 2 followers from it. Would not buy again, but product was done fast.

laughtercolours:That was 2 min screen short sir and Shoutout was 2 hours and you got 300+ followers please check in details

srsyron:Seller responded in a reasonable manner, but despite me being sent screenshots of the IG promotion I purchased, no positing exists on Instagram.

laughtercolours:Unacceptable Experience

brettmoore1:Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment