Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will post 5 compelling reviews of your book on Goodreads

I will post 5 compelling reviews of your book on Goodreads












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I really do enjoy helping authors succeed. With this gig I will market your book in top growing Kindle book club blog. I will post description of your book and purchase link.

In the B00K industry exposure is everything! The market is competitive and you need to try what most aren't doing to get results. I can get you in front of the right people. It's all about promoting your B00K & having it be seen. Don't wait any longer & have the world see your B00K!!

Do you want to increase your ranking for your kindle book and get more exposure to thousands of potential readers? I can do this for you in very short time. I will do a promotion for your kindle b0ok using different top notch e-strategies.

I will prom0te any form of
  • K1ndle

  • Paperback

  • E-book
I will send you the screen shots of my promotion as proof. So what are you waiting for buy my gig and avail the opportunity.

Important Notes: Due To The Nature of This Prom0tion We Can Not Guarantee Sales.

Reviews


jcczeschik:Excellent service for a reasonable price, thank you!

fivetwoathletic:Needed good promotion

ronitabares:Great job! Thanks!

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment