Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will Create Facebook Re-Targeting ads and Custom audience.

I will Create Facebook Re-Targeting ads and Custom audience.












About:

Hi,

Do your potential customer visits to your site but leave without converting / purchasing?

I will create Re-targeting ad camping for $30 based on the audience who visited but didn't purchased.

I will provide -

  • Set up pixel code in your web site.
  • create custom audience based on the potential customer who visited to specific pages.
  • Create 2/3 ads and manage your ads for 7 days.
  • Split test and chose the best performing ads.
  • Reporting.
  • Will provide revised set up for free in case provided set up do not work properly.

I will provide 10 minutes of free consultation about 
Regretting  ad camping, before you chose to purchase the gig or not.


If you want to discuss about your re-targeting ad camping in details, I am available on Skype.

Thanks for visiting my Gig !

Reviews


annamaxx:He is a lifesaver! I some last minute issue pop up with my upcoming campaign and he was able to get in quickly and set everything up with zero issues! Thank you!

liturbrainxx:great work........it was a pleasure to work with the seller ;)

stefankjeldsen:Once again - he helps me get my Facebook retageting set up properly through different ads that targets different people in the funnel. Recommended!

stefankjeldsen:I will come back for more!

liturbrainxx:great seller


No comments:

Post a Comment