Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will manage your instagram or facebook page

I will manage your instagram or facebook page












About:

I will manage your social media pages.

I WILL: 
  1. Post daily - you can choose how often that should be and for what period of time, depending on the package you choose. (I can make you a custom offer that suits you the most)
  2. Like posts from users people who belong to the target group.  (only on Instagram)
  3. Follow/unfollow people who belong to the target group. (only on Instagram)

I will make sure to keep your profile nice looking, popular and attractive.

Feel free to contact me for more information!

Reviews


anjil_bebe2002:Amazing work!! I can not thank you enough for such a great job! You are the BEST!!

marijako:I'm super happy to hear that! \r\nThank you sooo much! \r\nI'm always looking forward to working with you again!

iamageek:I’m completely impressed!!! Ordering again :-)

marijako:Thank you so much. I’m looking forward to working with you!

anjil_bebe2002:I could not be happier with her work. Thank You again


No comments:

Post a Comment