Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will give you a shoutout on snapchat and,or instagram

I will give you a shoutout on snapchat and,or instagram












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi,

I will give you a shoutout on social media. You should get many more views or followers.

Please message me to see if I have any offers available (e.g. snapchat and Instagram story for $7).

Thank you,
Milly





**Please remember there are no guarantees** 

Reviews


jadk23:Great\nEasy and fast

millyhall016:Super kind, thank you

stevendunning:Good communication, even though order came late. Gave me extra shoutout time for being late. I would come back again.

millyhall016:Thank you, very kind and accepted my apology for being late

kingmaria:Thanks! Did exactly what said would be done


No comments:

Post a Comment