Monday, March 9, 2020

Cold Calling For Web Design And Digital Marketing Lead Generation











About:

Cold calling for digital marketing agencies and web designers worldwide!  



I have been cold calling for the last 10 years for this industry and know I will effectively cold call and set appointments for your digital marketing or web design firm!  



I love cold calling and appointment setting - most are afraid or just cant effectively do this - or just flat out hate it.  I get it!  That is why I started cold calling for b2b - specifically opening up this gig for web designers, seo, etc.



This gives you bulk cold calls, cold calling potentially hundreds of prospects and setting appointments.  All it takes is effective phone calls and cold calling becomes a gold mine for you!



Leads are included - but if you have your own lead generation - that is fine as well.  I can do the lead generation for you.  (NOTE ONLY USA and CANADA can I pull the leads to call).

Reviews


:

Excellent experience working with this seller. Extremely happy with the outcome of my order! Fantastic job!

:

Delivered leads.

:

Quick and timely delivery, nice to work with! Thanks!

:

Drew was quick, responsive, and understanding of what our needs were. I will definitely be following up with another gig.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment