Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Welcome to my best digital marketing ads gig 



As an established Motion designer, my ads engage your audience and speak to them at an emotional level. My promotional ads take the viewer on a visual journey in which they experience the real value of your offering. With a background in psychology, I understand what motivates people to take action. I use this knowledge to persuade them to do exactly what you want them to do after watching your video.



My skills include Explainer video production, app demo videos, corporate videos, TV commercials, social media videos, training and presentation video production.



I handle all aspects of production from the script, storyboard, illustration, animation, sound design and post-production.



Save yourself the stress of managing multiple creatives on a single project and focus on growing your business.



Send me a message with your video requirements and I will propose an execution plan ASAP.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super fast and I love the visual prompts to get customers to opt in

Seller's Response:

thank you

Seller's Response:

Good seller, tried his best

:

thank you....

:

Amazing work. Thank you! Will definitely come back in the near future




No comments:

Post a Comment