Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

Do you need Digital Marketing Services?  Do you need a Digital Marketer?  

If so, then you are at the right place, I will do anything related to Digital Marketing Services.

I am in the field since 2016.

What can I deliver:

·       Complete Search Engine Optimization

·       Complete Social Media Marketing

·       Complete Social Media Optimization

·       Writing (Discuss further, I have a team)

I will do the following on the same price:

·       SEO services

·       SEO Optimization

·       Be your Social Media Manager

·       On-Page SEO

·       Off-Page SEO

·       Social Media Marketing

·       Writing

·       Lead Generation

My 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing Services will guarantee your Success.

Before any order, please contact me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

quality buyer but should make description of the service as actual as you mention that you make every thing in digital but not mention that it is price for only one sevice for only 6 hours but overall your work quality is nice

Seller's Response:

I am providing digital marketing services at 25$ for a week,, where i have mentioned in faqs that i will work around 6 hours in a week and you want complete seo optomization and keyword ranking in 25$? Are you ok?

Seller's Response:

Great hard working marketing assistant! Did numerous jobs for me and her SEO is getting great traffic on my GMB and website in only a month! Can't wait until she does my other business! This is great! She has very reasonable rates and is very responsive and communicates very well! Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for choosing me cor digital marketing services

Seller's Response:

not as per promise or expectations communication skills were very poor would not recommend to anyone




No comments:

Post a Comment