Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Create Your Digital Marketing Strategy











About:

Throughout my career path and here on Fiverr I see a lot of businesses and start-ups struggling for their survival in the world of digital marketing.

One gets to see so many tools, trainings, gurus... it is really hard to meet the right choice!

Not each one of us in an expert in digital - some should be teachers, bakers, programmers.... :)



I will help you creating a meaningful digital marketing strategy based on such factors as:

- your level of expertise in marketing

- the size of your team

- your budget

- the specifics of your business

- your business goals



I will help you finding easy and yet effective solutions specific to what you do.

I will not write you a 100 page report and will not promise you any quick results without you working hard. But I will ask you a lot of questions, will take my time and analyse your situation deeply and together with you we create a unique strategy specific to your business.



Any questions left? Drop me a line and describe your issue! Ideally you share the URL of your website straight away.



Please understand that I do not work on projects related to alcohol, tobacco, gambling, fashion, banking etc.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Marinka is very professional in his work and he goes far and beyond to help. Sticking with him. Thank you sir for a job well done.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, it is always a pleasure to work with you! :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you again

:

Always a pleasure! I hope my advices will help your business grow! :)

:

Perfect Job!! Thanks a lot!!




No comments:

Post a Comment