Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Want to Boost Sales or Leads for Your website / business?


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★



I will Run a PAID Facebook  and Instagram Ad Campaign to Grow Your Sales / Leads.



★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★



The Strategy



I will briefly analysis your website/business to determin which niche you are focusing. After research I will create a marketing plan for you. I will find the best possible audience for your product. 



Thanks to my years of experience in Social Media Marketing, I know which interests to pick and which targeting options to utilize.



If you choose for the second or third package, I will also implement a Facebook pixel on your website. Using the pixel we can retarget website visitors and create Look-a-like audiences.



These show the best ROAS on the market!



Languages:

- English

- Dutch

- French





Message Me For More Details

or visit: www.bartmortelmans.com



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment