Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER FOR JOB



About me: I'm a certified digital marketing consultant. For more than 5 years, I help entrepreneurs build a bridge between them and the online world, help them sell their products and services, and advise businesses on how best to reach their customers.





My digital marketing plan include:



  1. Competitive analysis
  2. Effective traffic channels in the industry
  3. Funnel analysis and critique
  4. Ideal client
  5. Target Market opportunity
  6. Consumer Behavior analysis
  7. Marketing strategies report or website critique
  8. Tailored action plan
  9. SEO strategy and tactics or ASO for APP
  10. Ranking strategy
  11. Social media strategy
  12. Positioning
  13. KPI
  14. Marketing calendar


How I get data: The data used in each plan comes mainly from research reports and other accurate and viable tools and website that provide web analytics services to businesses.



Why hiring me: 




  • I deliver 100% Professional and Results-oriented marketing strategy
  • I invest in QUALITY. No compromise on QUALITY
  • Unlimited revisions on selected packages




CONTACT ME NOW!!!





* NOTE: For those looking for a marketing professional, implementation, see the FAQ below. 

  Looking forward working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy. best product with minimal information to work with definitely looking to move forward with the aid to implement the plan being as though i'm sure she will be the only person with a clear view to get your company where it needs to be.

Seller's Response:

Happy I could be of help. Looking forward to work with you again

Seller's Response:

Spot on analysis! I am extremely pleased with the work that has been presented. Would work with this professional in the future.

:

It was my pleasure. Looking forward to work with you again

:

She did a perfectly good job




No comments:

Post a Comment