Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

I am Farah Ameen, a highly proficient and certified digital marketer. My services includes, but not limited to, as follows:



  • Social media marketing
  • Facebook pixel
  • Keyword research
  • Search engine optimization
  • Link-building/back-links
  • Lead generation and data collection
  • Product listing and upload
  • YouTube marketing and audit
  • Website audit and competitor analysis
  • Google analytics and Ad word research


*Custom requirements are also welcome.



# Why hire me?

  • Extra ordinary customer care 24/7
  • Increase engagement and brand awareness
  • On time delivery with quality work
  • Your satisfaction will be my top priority
  • 2 years of successful experiences
  • Fluent English speaker




If you have any queries, please feel free to message me. Looking forward to work with you soon.



Thank you!



Reviews


:

Average work

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment