Sunday, March 8, 2020

Be Your Virtual Assistant For Digital Marketing, Seo, Ranking











About:

Need help with more specialized tasks? Delegating to a virtual assistant could save you time and increase your efficiency. I am a virtual assistant who specializes in providing I.T. support with a team called zooFamily.



I have over 10 years of office management experience & over 5 years of virtual assistant experience. I have solid skills in Digital Marketing, SEO and Wordpress.



Some of my favourite types of work include managing projects, graphic design, and long-term ongoing projects. Other services I enjoy include:



  • Social Media design and management
  • Digital Marketing Service
  • SEO Service: on-page and off-page
  • Travel and Hotel Business Development services

  • Blog management and Guest post

  • Web research
  • E-commerce store management

  • Live chat support and Email Support



My base rate is $15 per hour. 

This means that anything that can be done in one hour is $15, 2nd hours is $30, etc. 



Please Note: 
The packages are just to give you an idea of services. Please message me for a custom set of hours. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

may Allah bless you zoo family for behavior with customer.they are always try to given better service every customer.

:

it was best experience..best service best happiness.thanks a lots.

:

wow how a joyfully service ....I am happy with him.

:

good service .....

:

Qualityfull service best




No comments:

Post a Comment