Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

Music Industry is now more digital than ever, as streaming accounts for 1/3 of total industry income (IFPI, 2019). In a digital world you as an artist need to be get noticed among a big crowd of other artists. ¡Let me help you achieving that!



Using Smart.url and Pixels as my tools I can help you promote your releases or Playlists, earn you streams or Followers and create audiences for re-targeting purposes across Facebook and Google ecosystems. 



Imagine a world where you have the possibility to target an audience that before have choose to listen to you on a particular platform, from Spotify to Amazon. I'm the one that can bring that dream to reality! 

Let's contact and I will create for you the most effective digital marketing campaign you can achieve.



Reviews


:

Did great work

:

Thanks for your help.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment