Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

Why choose me?



My name is Daniel an expert growth hacker and funnel master who understands digital marketing are built to convert with:



  • a) an irresistible offer
  • b) Traffic source

  • c) and an incredible strategy to binds (a) and (b) together.



Did you know HOPE, BELIEF, FEAR, and DESIRE are vital emotions elements in your marketing efforts?



I'll show you how to properly infuse them in your marketing.



II have 6+ years of digital marketing experience. I have repeatedly cracked the code on high converting funnels for many different businesses - real estate, dentist, coaches, entrepreneurs, eCommerce product launches, and more.



Don't just take my words for it, watch what my clients say about me: bit.ly/2PLgt9N



I can help you achieve the same results for your business.



Here's what to expect:



  • A 30 - 45-minute screen sharing session

  • Build Customize visual roadmap of your conversion strategy (funnels, messages, wait for delays, etc)

  • Determine your KPI (Cost Per Lead, Cost Per Purchase)

  • Downloadable PDF/PNG of roadmap delivered

  • 1on1 Consultation with Me (6+ years of digital marketing experience)

  • Guidance on which software will be the most beneficial for your objectives.

Reviews


:

Daniel is extremely knowledgeable, great communicator, awesome value, I look forward to keep working with him for my digital marketing needs.

:

Great clean design fast!

:

Great work and very fast!

:

Great work! Thank you!

:

Amazing experience!!! very professional, highly knowledgeable, 100% Recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment