Sunday, March 8, 2020

Marketing Strategy Plan, Digital Marketing, Social Media











About:

I'm a digital marketer with 8 years of experience in search engine optimization, social media and email marketing. Order my gigs for and get amazed with my professional work. Very passionate about SEO, SEM, SMM and seeing the growth in businesses as a result of DM efforts. Specialities: Search Engine



I will provide a comprehensive digital marketing plan for your business. I have been in this sector for many years and I can assure you of quality content in clear English.



Basic Package (Tailor-made analysis):

  • Content marketing
  • Social media marketing
  • Email marketing
  • Search marketing (SEO)
  • Advertising plan
  • In-depth SWOT analysis
  • Competitor research
  • KPI indicators and how you can structure your marketing in the long run
  • Bringing everything together for a holistic strategy


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment