Monday, March 9, 2020

Handle All Your Digital Marketing Needs











About:

I am an experienced Digital Marketing Services provider. Currently, I am based in Northern California and have employees & partners in Asia and Africa. My clients are very diverse in their business sectors and cultural background. This gig includes a full review of the clients marketing and developing a strategy that fits their budget gig. I give every client full attention and treat their brand like one of my own, this is shown through my efforts. Let an expert like me take care of your marketing as you rest and watch your business grow in the background.

 

Our Services Include

  • Creating Marketing Content 

  • Market research

  • Daily Posts that drive engagement

  • Brand Pages (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business)

  • Graphic design and Image sourcing

  • Publishing support - post scheduling

  • Cover Images and Profile pages

  • Search Engine Optimization for websites (SEO)

  • Configuring social media pages - settings

  • Ad Strategy and setup - Optimized Ad targeting

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment