Monday, February 24, 2020

Digital Marketing For Your Business











About:

An accomplished Digital Marketer with experience in:



  • Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
  • Google AdWords
  • Google Analytics
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Facebook Advertising
  • Instagram Advertising
  • Twitter Advertising
  • Pinterest Advertising
  • LinkedIn Advertising
  • Amazon Sponsored Product Ads



Over the last 5 years, I have managed paid media campaigns for clients across a multitude of sectors and budget levels. Campaign types included awareness, fan acquisition, lead generation and e-commerce. In addition to the initial setup of campaigns (keyword research, budget recommendations, ad copy), much of my focus has been on day-to-day management, optimization and reporting/recommendations.



I have a passion for marketing, from understanding the buyer's journey process to create a full marketing strategy and implement it, and of course monitor marketing activities to make sure that the ROI is there. 

Reviews


:

bought to create a buzz for my book.

:

It was good

:

I want to continue to work with the seller as long as delivers work on time, communicates with me and pays attention to spellings of information I sent to him,

:

Amazing 5 out of 5 Experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment