Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Digital Marketing Coz Im Good At Seo And Content Writing











About:

Don't get penalized by the search engines for duplicate content. Let me rewrite your content for you.



I will manually do article rewriting and content rewriting for your website. I will deliver the same type of content with the same meaning but different words and flow.



The purpose of the content rewriting is to make the rewritten content unique and 100% plagiarism-free.



I don't make use of spinning software. Every article rewriting is done manually.



Benefits:



  • An original different copy of the same content
  • 100% Plagiarism-free article rewriting
  • 100% money-back guarantee If it is plagiarism
  • Unlimited revision
  • Intelligent inclusion of keywords
  • No grammatical errors



Note:

  • The original article must be in good English (if not, contact me before you order).
  • The original content must not be in a pdf or image format.
  • 1000 words contents are rewritten at $10, 2000 words - $50.

    If your content is a NEWS article, contact me before you place the order.



How to Order:


Send me a link to the content you want to be rewritten or docs. attachment and I will get it done. Very simple!



Looking forward to working on your project!



Md Irshad



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment