Friday, February 28, 2020

Be Your Graphics Designer For Logo Digital Marketing











About:

Greetings



Thank you very much for viewing my Gig!



I'll be your professional graphics designer. If you want to create a logo, social media posts or even your visiting cards. You're in right place.



For a basic order ($5) you will get:

  • 1  Banner, poster adding logo text what you want. 
  • Deliver within 24hr.
  • High Quality. 
  • Unlimited revisions.


My services include Social media images for



  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Instagram
  4. Linkedin 
  5. YouTube 
  6. Google Plus
  7. Pinterest
  8. Tumblr


Why Choose me :

1.    Your satisfaction is my only priority.

2.    I believe in Quality.

If you have any questions, please contact me to discuss your graphical needs.

Please check .pdf file I've attached in my Gig to get an idea of my designs.

Thanks :-)









Reviews


:

very good communication gladly again

:

very good job. any time again gladly!

:

One of my best experiences on Fiverr. I hire alot of freelancers during the course of the year and this was by far the most seamless experience and so great to communicate with. He is knowledgeable, creative and goes above and beyond to ensure that you're happy with his product. I will certainly be using him again!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment