Monday, February 24, 2020

Create Your Digital Marketing Strategy And Plans











About:

 Hello there,

Thank you for dropping by my gig!

Are you on the hunt for a digital marketing strategist? Look no further!

I will make sure your business/brand has a strategy mate across all digital assets.

My strategy checklist.

a.    Business goals and objectives.

b.    Business research and analytics.

·         Category research

·         Competitor research

·         Consumer and culture research.

c.    Budgets and activities.

d.    Execution plans, reports, insights.

I have a MarTech background, with a few tips and tricks to better your brands.

Allow me to give you value for your money. If by any chance the gig prices are either above or below your budget, feel free to contact me.

I am in it for long-term engagements and bulk orders too. I also occasionally use collaboration tools such as Asana and Airtables.

Best

Machine.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment