Thursday, February 27, 2020

Give You A Digital Marketing Consultation











About:

Are you confused about any of my 37 gigs? This is the gig for you.



Most of the Consultation I will screen share & explain my 37 Gig Services that will help you hit YOUR Specific Goals. These recommendations are OPTIONAL to order.



If you interpret me explaining benefits of my gigs as upselling then please don't order.



This is also an opportunity to share your business goals with me and me to provide options on ways to accomplish your goals through my gigs.



Basic - 15minutes - $85 


Standard - 30minutes - $150

Premium - 30minutes - $300 URGENT SERVICE



Order Premium Plan if you need to speak to me RIGHT NOW for 30min. Get to the front of my Order Queue.



I am available for a consultation Monday to Friday UK time (where I live) 8am - 6pm.



Examples

Los Angeles - 1am - 10am

Texas - 3am - 12pm

New York / Washington DC - 4am - 1pm

Berlin / Amsterdam - 10am - 8am

Jerusalem - 11am - 8pm

New Delhi - 1:30pm - 9:30pm

Singapore / Beijing - 4pm - 1am

Canberra / Melbourne / Sydney - 6pm - 3am



Please note:

If are a No Show then I will count this gig as delivered because I set time aside for you.



Feel free to SAVE & ❤ & Share this gig socially.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very organized which I find most important because time is money and he allows me to really understand what he offers and how it can benefit my business.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order, have an awesome day =)

Seller's Response:

I had a very productive discussion with Murray. He is obviously a smart man. More importantly, he does care about the business, and not just in it for the money. Thanks Murray!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order, have an awesome day =)

Seller's Response:

I bought this gig because it was exactly what I needed and wanted. CreativeMan went above and beyond. If I could give 1000 stars I would




No comments:

Post a Comment