Sunday, February 23, 2020

Profitable Digital Marketing











About:

Hello Friends! I was completed my bachelors in software engineering in 2020. I have 3 years of  experience in digital marketing. I can make eye catchy, and interesting ads on different platform.

Also have experience in marketing strategy plan. I can discuss all the advantages of different platform for advertisement so you can choose any platform that is much profitable for your brand.I can also review, analyse and manage your brand's ads campaign. If something need to be change you are heartily welcome to discuss and i will also prefer your choice and work at your demand.



I will do:

  • Social Media Advertisement (Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, Linked-in Ads)
  • Google Advertisement (Display Ads, Searching Ads, Video Ads)
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Marketing Strategic  Plan (focused direction, optimize performance and monitoring, competitors research, targeted audience, client research)


NOTE: I will need a little information about your ATM or debit card due to Advertising Platform payment method and the payment will be use  on your choice of each advertisement



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment