Saturday, February 29, 2020

Manage Your Digital Marketing











About:

SUMMARY



I offer consultation and market research about your direct competition in the arena of digital marketing. I have three packages that I'm offering:



1) Top Competitor, 3 keywords research

2) 3 Top Competitors, 3 keywords research

3) 5 Top Competitors, 10 keywords research



Research includes in-depth website analysis of your competitor's website, traffic source evaluation, Facebook demographic report per keyword and best practices game plan.



ADDITIONAL SERVICES



Optional: I can provide the consultation and implement the best practices game plan for an additional charge to be negotiated after the initial consultation has been completed.



If necessary, I can be a one-stop-shop for all of your website management, SEO, and digital marketing needs. The more work I do for you, the better the price for the whole package.



ABOUT ME



20 years of graphic design, website design, development, and SEO experience

15 years of digital marketing including social media marketing, email marketing, and search engine marketing.



I'm easy to work with and willing to negotiate on larger projects.



Thank you for considering me to help improve your online presence!   

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment