Thursday, January 9, 2020

Give Personalised Instagram Post Ideas











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG

---

Are you out of content ideas for your posts? Are you looking for a professional to create Instagram posts for you? Then you've found the right gig.



My goal is to inspire you, show you which content you should aim to post that will be relevant specifically for your business. Plus I'll help you solve the hassle of Instagram content creation.



With a Standard $30 gig, I'll give you 10 Personalised Ideas for your posts. Please note, they don't include graphics and text. My ideas will just show you the direction in your content strategy.



If you want to include both 10 ideas and creation of 10 posts, then the Standard $80 gig would be the right choice for you.



Or may be you're ready for a next level? Then, my complete Premium $240 Package is what you need! I'll design 30 Instagram Posts (1 MONTH SUPPLY) with graphics and text, plus will share my own Instagram Marketing Handbook.



This handbook is a very practical ebook for both startups, existing businesses, various professionals, who need the exact instructions on how to create an account, manage it and promote it.



























Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding work, very professional and even an early delivery

Seller's Response:

thank you so much! I am so happy to hear it!

Seller's Response:

Just alright

Seller's Response:

very unexpected and unfair rating... I provided you with unique ideas for your business even though I have been given no website and no detailed info about it. It's really hard to work on something that doesn't exist yet.I was available on the chat to replace some ideas for you for no extra charge.

Seller's Response:

Fast delivery, happy with the delivered content. Relevant to my business. Looking forward to implement. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment