Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Write The Story Of Your Brand











About:

Do you know what a story is? 



I know, it seems obvious to you right now, but give it an extra thought. If someone on the street were to ask you what a story was, what would you answer? What definition would you give?



I could give you a technical definition, that a story is a temporally interlocking set of clauses.

Or a historical one, that story telling is the main way humans have passed on information for over 100.000s of years, from long before the appearance of writing.



Often when someone offers to write or tell your story, what they come up with is in fact not a story at all, but a paraphrasing of facts you have provided about your product, company, etc., added some keywords to get traffic from search engines. 



When told right, a story activates a range of emotions in us that causes us to identify with it, memorise the details and respond to it. It takes us in, grabs our attention, and holds unto it. 



If you want someone to help you tell the story about your company, your product or your cause. Then let's talk!

Reviews


:

I’m usually not a fan of cursing but Jacob is bad ass... You’re a complete fool if you’re stalling on experiencing his results. I like to call it the “Jacob effect!”... He’s bloody awesome! Thanks 100 x over again Jacob!...

:

Is not my first time working with Jacob and as always the result is amazing, he really like what he is doing and this makes him better than all other sellers I’ve meet on Fiverr he is also very professional , I just wait to work with him on my next projects, if you work one time with Jacob I guarantee you will be surprised about what he can do!

:

Jacob is very easy to work with, thanks for your help.

:

Now this is what I call creative writing. Thank you. i'm impressed

:

Absolutely awesome branding story, thank you so much Jacob




No comments:

Post a Comment