Monday, January 20, 2020

Optimize Your Etsy SEO By Writing Your Etsy Titles And Tags











About:

For $10, I will help you improve your Etsy SEO by writing your Etsy titles and tags for 1 of your listings.



These titles and tags are crucial to improving your visibility on Etsy. You will provide me with the link  to 1 Etsy listing you'd like me to improve. I will then send you the revised titles and tags. All you have to do is to copy and paste the title into the title line. I will also provide you with 13 tags that match your title as well. 



SEO improvement can take up to 2-3 weeks to see a change on Etsy's search side.



REMEMBER...this gig will help increase your visibility on Etsy. It does not guarantee sales. 



Need more help with Etsy?? Check out my other gigs or message me for a custom offer.



Reviews


:

Impeccable work on the agreed delivery date. Good advices. If it gives good results I will hire again without hesitation.

:

Delivery was in time and the result looks very good so far. Looking forward to see how it changes the visibility of my product. If it works well I will definitely buy again. Thank you very much.

:

Amazing , Stephanie pretty much answered the main questions I had as far as getting my listing in good working order! Thank you for saving me so much time!

:

Great feedback :) Thank you!

:

amazing work with extra explanation will use again for sure thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment