Thursday, January 30, 2020

Set Up Or Update Your Pinterest Profile With SEO Optimized Boards And Pins











About:

Is your website/store missing out on targeted readers/customer traffic because you don't have the best Pinterest profile, boards & pins?



With my own business account boasting 30K+ followers, I can transform your Pinterest presence. Your updated account, with SEO friendly username, titles, & descriptions, will showcase your product, service or posts to millions of users searching for experts, boards & pins in your niche.



★ Your SEO optimized profile will have



• SEO keywords added to your URL, title, biography & board descriptions
• A professional avatar, featured carousel & header banner 

• Access to analytics & promoted pins
• High-performing boards with SEO categories + coordinated board covers 

• 8 quality pins on each new board
• Rich Pins (if available)



★ UPGRADE by ordering custom pins & board covers (extras)

                                                        

 Monthly Management Packages  ~ Please message me for details

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Katie did everything to perfection and in a timely manner. She's extremely knowledgeable in SEO and did a beautiful job on the boards and pins. She truly saved me a lot of hassle, and I will gladly use her services again in the future. Thanks for a job very well done!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding customer. I look forward to working on your Pinterest projects in the future. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Kathie has done a wonderful job in setting up my Pinterest Boards and Pins. Really could not ask for more. Fantastic job.

Seller's Response:

Excellent customer. I look forward to seeing your Pinterest profile, boards and pins perform well for your business.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with KatieP and I highly recommend her services. She was patient with me in getting back to her due to unforeseen circumstances and I really appreciate that. Looking forward to the next collaboration.




No comments:

Post a Comment