Sunday, January 26, 2020

Give Your Pinterest Account A Full Makeover











About:

There are over 110 million active users on Pinterest all searching for information, products and services to make their lives easier. It is one of the most powerful search engines on the internet. 



The content on Pinterest is evergreen so it continues to be viewed, saved and clicked for months and years, not merely hours.



Make sure you have the best possible account so more people click through to your website to read your articles and buy your products



I have over 27K followers and a reach of 2.5M so you are in good hands.



This work will result in a robust, discoverable profile and boards with high-quality pins.



The Pinterest Makeover

Optimizes the following account elements :



  • Profile name
  • Biography/description
  • Avatar
  • Featured carousel
  • Business account
  • Board titles
  • Board categories
  • Board descriptions
  • Board covers
  • Board order
  • Rich pins (if available)
  • New custom designed graphics for popular pins


→ Monthly Social Media Management Packages



I offer monthly social management packages that include pinning your content and curating other pins. Please message to check availability.



Reviews


:

It was wonderful working with Katie. My Pinterest account looks and functions so much better. I look forward to working with her again soon.

:

It's great working with Katie. I like how she's very detailed with everything and she's good at what she is doing.

:

Katie delivered everything that we requested. Easy to work with!

:

I needed an entire overhaul for my Pinterest account. I'm beyond impressed.

:

Katie did a fantastic job with my Pinterest account. She was very responsive and understanding​ of our needs and I wouldn't hesitate​ to recommend​ her and will definitely​ use her services​ again.




No comments:

Post a Comment