Friday, January 24, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager With An Extra Bonus Included











About:

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY PROFILE! 

I guess you are here because you know the importance of Social Media Management nowadays. 

It does not matter if you are a new business or existing one, what matters most is that you don’t have much time to spend on social networks yourself.

 I ADVICE YOU TO CHOSE ME AS YOUR SMM because :

** I am an experienced SMM, 

** 100 % dedicated to my job and doing it with a great passion

** I am enthusiastic and reflect all of that enthusiasm at my work as your social media manager.

** I own different certifications and a recent one from HubSpot Academy with a special focus on inbound social media strategy,

WHAT DO I DO?

I WILL :

  1. Analyze the industry your business is operating, including competitors
  2. Develop a dedicated strategy and an action plan based on best practices,
  3. Create very unique posts and good content including best #hashtags,
  4. Schedule your posts through professional platforms based on a Content Calendar.

 THERE WILL BE always something additional, special, extra offer for you !!

 Contact me for more details and check out my client satisfaction rate to confirm that you are choosing right!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Stella is great, she did social media management for me and then she did my website. Both times very satisfied. I’ll continue to work with and recommend her.

:

Great work and good communication. Very Satisfied!

:

I was trying to be responsive on time and deliver more than was required - but I will respect the buyer ratio set about my communication.

:

Excellent quality work! looking forward to positive results with her!

:

Great communication and social media experience. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment