Monday, January 27, 2020

Manage Your Facebook Page











About:

Facebook Facts:

Facebook is the number one social network. With 1.49 billion users, you must utilize this platform and know how to run ads to help grow your business.



Why hire me?


I have been a social media manager for six years and manage accounts with over 25k followers. I have run ad campaigns that generate likes for as low as 6 cents. While I am new to selling on Fiverr, I have a 95% job success rate on other freelancing sites. Additionally, I am in the top 10% of freelancers who offer SMM services on other platforms.



What you'll get:



Depending on the package you purchase:

1. 1, 2 or 4 weeks of social media management that includes 2 posts per day that I'll preschedule so you have a chance to take a look and make sure the posts are posts you will be happy with.

2. Identifying relevant pages (based on which package you buy)



What I'll need:



I'll need you to add me as an administrator of your Facebook page. To do this, you add me as a friend on Facebook, then go to your page, click settings, then page roles, then add me as an admin.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I highly recommend this gig!! If you need help with your Facebook page this is for you.

Seller's Response:

As usual, wonderful buyer to work with. I'd highly recommend her!

Seller's Response:

Ashley is wonderful to work with! If you need someone to manage your Facebook page look no further...she does an awesome job!!

Seller's Response:

Wonderful buyer! Highly recommend working with.

:

Ashley has helped me tremendously! I had no knowledge of how FB work and for the past year I have been struggling with my FB account. Ashley stepped in, explained everything to me, walked me through all my setting and completely straightened everything out. Ashley manages my Facebook page perfectly. I HIGHLY recommend her services!




No comments:

Post a Comment