Monday, March 12, 2018

I will drive backers to your kickstarter campaign

I will drive backers to your kickstarter campaign












About:

I've been working with startups, established brands and over 1200 crowdfunding campaigns in the last years. I created a super backer and social media influencer database, with over 750 000 contacts and over 100 000 weekly newsletter subscribers.

My database is real. I can give you access to it. I never blast e-mails out (=spam),

Reviews


lesiellesl:Nice job. Very good quality. Backers arrived in time so all is perfect. I will order now another gig and I will comment in that review the definitive backers quality (after the campaign is finished).

rm3149:Definitely the best seller I've found on fiverr. The majority of my backers came from this campaign. Goes far above and beyond what is promised. Very encouraging, trustworthy, knowledgeable and patient. I will be ordering more from this seller for sure!

austoys:Always a pleasure working with Giovanni. He goes out of his way for you and always overdelivers. Definitely the best on Fiverr. Thanks Mate!

ds6799:One of the best gigs on fiver he actually drives backer to your campaign...Highly recommended..

vidology:Giovanni worked very hard on my campaign, providing updates along the way and a finished product of over 10 new backers to the campaign! I highly recommend him as the only one to do business with on Fiverr if you are looking for help getting funded on Kickstarter. Amazing seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment