Tuesday, March 6, 2018

I will upload 10 videos to 40 video sites and submit in 10 bookmarks

I will upload 10 videos to 40 video sites and submit in 10 bookmarks












About:

I can help you to upload your video, to increase the exposition on different platforms.

I offer you:

1. I will Manually Upload your video to Top 40 Video Sharing Sites.

2. My collection of video sharing sites include: Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Flickr, My Space, Tumblr, Tinypics and many others greats high Page Rank sites.

3. Maximum Size Allowed of 2 GB. Any format!

Once the job completed, I will send you the 40 links.  





Reviews


juleslang222:Just as requested thank you a ton!

promarketingnow:Excellent buyer, thank you for your feedback!

califranco:Dope af love it

donnalabate:Great work

promarketingnow:Great buyer, outstanding experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment