Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will manage 3 Social Media Account with 1 post/day for 30 day

I will manage 3 Social Media Account with 1 post/day for 30 day












About:

    Social media is a phrase that we throw around a lot these days, often to describe what we post on sites and apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others.
 SMM is the 
pioneer marketing strategy that helps in your business sales and conversions.Is also important to move your business idea into a large audience.

Today have a lots of of important business transactions, which makes it impossible to manage your social media platforms.
I will provide you with 30 days of social media posts for your chosen platform.

Refer my packages i will offer you :

**Tulip**
I will manage 1  S. Media Account with 1 post/day for 30 day for 100 $

**Rose**
I will manage 2 S .Media Account with 1 post/day for 30 day for 160$

**Orchid**
I will manage 3  S .Media Account with 1 post/day for 30 day for 210$

I can also help you grow your following on your favorite platforms for an additional free .

Please 
feel free to contact me regarding any query or for any assistance.

 






Reviews


shamim1995:Best seller ever, she did exactly what I asked. I will hire you for my next campaign. Highly recommended for fast in time delivery and fast communication.

jonaal:Great service. I will order again.

superninjagirl:Perfect on her work. Delivered very fast.

dorinaxhoga:Outstanding Experience!

sofia_rose:dorinaxhoga is the absolute best! I refer his service to everyone and trust him with my accounts.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment