Monday, March 5, 2018

I will send you a professionally designed media kit template

I will send you a professionally designed media kit template












About:

Impress your potential sponsors and give them all the information they need to partner with you.

This fully editable and professionally designed media kit template includes all your media kit essentials:

  • About you/your site with headshot
  • Social media icons + stats
  • Site stats
  • Demographic stats
  • Popular posts
  • Past partners/features
  • Services offered
  • Testimonials
  • Sponsorship/payment policies
  • Call to action 

I will send you the full media kit template (2 pages) in a color of your choice, to match your brand. This template comes in word so you can easily click and edit / replace the info with your own.  Before submitting, just export to PDF in one click for a beautifully published media kit.

Check out my gig extras for the media kit template guide or msg me for custom orders.

Reviews


cathyiekeler:She is fantastic!

jewel3:Super lovely to work with! Thanks Cathy!

adrianbruce:Again, intuitive and understands my needs better than I do!

jewel3:Thanks Ade! It was a pleasure designing this Pitch Deck presentation for you. Great communication, clear instructions and points for revisions, very respectful and easy to work with. I look forward to the next project :)

denise30:I got exactly what I asked for. Thanks for being speedy.


No comments:

Post a Comment