Saturday, March 3, 2018

I will manually market and grow your instagram

I will manually market and grow your instagram












About:

Hello there!

Ready to gain some real exposure for you Instagram account and gain new Real followers? 
Read about my Gig in more detail and don't hesitate to reach out to me with questions!

Let's begin with notes & rules:
  • The account has to be more than 1 month old
  • The account must have more than 12 posts
  • I will begin work on the account within 3-5 days (extra fast delivery is option)
  • You can extend the promotion by ordering a new gig when the current one expires
  • You need to send us a detailed brief for the promotion
  • Always double check your Instagram credentials

I will begin working on your account as soon as we come to an agreement. My activities include:
  • Following users by hashtags, location, competitors accounts
  • Liking posts by location, hashtags and interests
  • Sending DM to followers
  • Reporting, analysis & support

Like I said earlier, I will need a promotion brief that includes:
  • Your Instagram credentials (Username, Password)
  • Targeting Info
  • The different comments you'd like me to use

That's it for now, we can discuss things further once we start working on your account.

**RESULTS GUARANTEED** 

More Engagement = More Followers 

Reviews


dreamspo:so happy with this Product :)

lukarautar:Thank you for the review - glad I can help :)

devyea:Thank you for your work with my IG.

lukarautar:Thank you for the review!

aljazmaher:Everything from the first contact till the end was great. Top and highly relevant results \u0026 great communication throughout.


No comments:

Post a Comment