Sunday, March 4, 2018

I will create one facebook ad campaign

I will create one facebook ad campaign












About:

I will create Facebook ads that you can utilize to drive traffic to your Facebook page, app, or website.

 Additionally I will send a screenshot of the audience specs that  will best hit your target audience and meet your key objective.  Finally, I will give you a proposed spend to reach a high percentage of your target audience.

If you would additional support such as metrics review or optimization please let me know. 

Reviews


charityguy:She is a pro that does a great job. For sure will work with her on future projects.

charityguy:She is a real pro and a pleasure to work with. She brings a lot to the table. For sure will use her again.

kirkcollm:Great buyer! Asks important questions and is so easy to work with!

dtzanos:You are a star and have exceeded my expectations again. Thank you

dtzanos:Fab work! Will most definately use again


No comments:

Post a Comment