Friday, March 16, 2018

I will create customized content on your facebook page

I will create customized content on your facebook page












About:

I will provide Customized Content postings for your Business on Facebook that is aimed at your targeted customer. I will also provide these postings at optimized times that will maximize the exposure of the postings to your targeted audience.

Get your unique content seen by your targeted customer.

Here's what my service provides your business.

  • Connects with new targeted customers
  • Maximizes the exposure of your content
  • Develops a community of targeted customers
  • Promotes your product/service to your community 
  • Drives traffic to your website
  • I do require access to your Facebook account for scheduling postings and optimization.

Hashtags are included in each package (Bronze, Silver Gold) at no extra charge.

Revisions available!

Client provides product/service images.

Contact me before placing your order.


















Reviews


jayryu:Good experience

onealwalters:the seller knows what they want and gave me the opportunity to provide it to them.

veganbeautycare:Nice

onealwalters:Outstanding Experience!

kerri2:Seller is efficient.


No comments:

Post a Comment