Friday, March 2, 2018

I will promote on my 2 million facebook page

I will promote on my 2 million facebook page












About:

We will promote any Facebook post that abides to Facebook's policy and our page's guidelines.
Your promotion will be live on our Facebook page within the time period of Delivery time. We guarantee a minimum live time of 48 hours upon post date for non-permanent postings. We have an audience of 2.4M+ likes and a total weekly reach of between 10m-15m people. We do not guarantee any minimum engagement as it can vary. 

Reviews


nickwalker848:Great service as promissed!

mikealexis:Great work!

tulip1923:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

joannalampe:Quick delivery as promised. I choose this because I wanted to attract new people to a page. The video on the pase was seen 5 x more then previous videos. But sadly no extra likes. BUT: That means for me it was not the right job. There was a lot of extra exposure and traffic!

jelenabaikou:Thank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment