I will set up and optimize your pinterest profile, boards and pins
About:
I will optimize your Pinterest account, so more people will click on your pins to read your articles & buy your products.★ Packages include
1. Adding keywords to your account name/title
httran66:Outstanding service and fast delivery. Explain everything very clearly for me to understand. Told me what to expect and what she did which was very helpful. I'll be ordering another gig! Thanks Katie!
katiep:Outstanding customer. Thank you.
zibbles22:Wonderful job!!
katiep:Excellent customer. Thank you.
judyrubin151:The service was awesome! I am so impressed with the quality of the job and am very excited about my new pinterest boards. Katie went above and beyond! Definitely will hire again! Thank you! A++++
Reviews
httran66:Outstanding service and fast delivery. Explain everything very clearly for me to understand. Told me what to expect and what she did which was very helpful. I'll be ordering another gig! Thanks Katie!
katiep:Outstanding customer. Thank you.
zibbles22:Wonderful job!!
katiep:Excellent customer. Thank you.
judyrubin151:The service was awesome! I am so impressed with the quality of the job and am very excited about my new pinterest boards. Katie went above and beyond! Definitely will hire again! Thank you! A++++

No comments:
Post a Comment