Friday, March 16, 2018

I will create and optimize highly targeted linkedin ad campaigns

I will create and optimize highly targeted linkedin ad campaigns












About:

If you sell something that benefits your target audience and captures their attention in a sentence, then you should consider advertising on LinkedIn ads.

I'll help you drive targeted traffic to your website, event pages, posts, profile, or company page via LinkedIn ads.

*** LinkedIn has recently upgraded their ad program to include:

  • Lead Generation Ads
  • Account Targeting
  • Email Account Targeting
  • Website Retargeting

Which may be a good fit for you to take advantage of. I'll also provide detailed reporting with analytics on click-though and conversions.

LinkedIn ads are not a good fit for every type of business, so if you if you have a question, just ask.

It works best if you can be specific about your target audience, I recommend that you have ad spend budget of $15 to $30 per day.

**Contact me for a custom proposal if needed.

*See my other gig for LinkedIn profile optimization and additional lead generation services.

Reviews


sean19:He did a great job!

seanmalone72:nice work

ahabermeyer:Serious good work!

mstd:Todd was very efficient, and his ads looked great. A lot of headache taken out of the process for me, and this would have taken me hours and hours to figure out. Very appreciative of the great job!

whoisoda:Todd has been very professional and offered his experience and insight throughout the entire process of working with one another. Looking forward to executing this campaign and would recommend him to those who are looking to get a handle on LI advertising.


No comments:

Post a Comment