Friday, March 2, 2018

I will gladly update your imdb

I will gladly update your imdb












About:

Production companies used to submit names and the proper credits to IMDB, which would then appear once a show has aired. This is no longer standard practice, and because of this, IMDB is now riddled with false credits, split name listings, or an overall lack of credits. Depending on the specific credit, changes can take up to 48 hours for IMDB to approve, but you'll generally see the update to your page within only a couple hours.  
  • Upload a copy of your most recent resume. Staff Me Up links work just as well (remember only credits that have aired will appear on IMDB).
  • If the credit is for a TV show, please note the season you worked. If it was only specific episodes and not an entire season, please note that as well.
  • Please only send me your true credits, I'm not here to help anyone lie to fluff up their resume. 
  • If you think you have a difficult request, try me. I'm a weirdo and want to get to the bottom of the problem too. 
  • If you want my help inputting an entire crew or season of a show, please make a special request and we can agree on a price depending on entry size. 

Reviews


cocoapapillon84:This seller is an excellent communicator and kept me informed of her progress. I will definitely use her again!!!

stoney999:Have already recommended her services to other colleagues. Will definitely contact her again for her services for myself.

janelletubbs:Thank you so much! :)

christinextine:Super easy.

janelletubbs:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment