Tuesday, March 6, 2018

I will do professional instagram consulting

I will do professional instagram consulting












About:

Hi :)

I will do Private Skype Consulting with you and cover all the necessary steps in order to reach your Instagrаm Goals.

WHAT DO I GET FOR BASIC PACKAGE?

The Basic Package would include only recorded analysis for your account, NOT 1-1 Consulting with Me.

WHO I AM?

I have worked with over 6,000 different Instаgram accounts and that includes (professionals, bloggers, startups, Fortunate 500 Companies and many other accounts). I am regularly consulting companies on how they can achieve their potential though Instagram and I also built an E-commerce business that generated 6 figures in a month.

WHY YOU NEED THIS SERVICE?

Social Media is growing very rapidly and many businesses are starting to implement it in their Marketing Strategy. Instagram is one of the top platforms right now and with my expertise you will be able to dominate it for your business or personal use.

WHAT I WILL CONSULT YOU ON?

- IDENTIFY YOUR CURRENT ISSUES
- PROVIDE WINNING CONTENT AND OVERALL STRATEGY
- PROVIDE NECESSARY TOOLS
- ADVISE ON PROPER INSTAGRAM BIO AND HASHTAGS STRATEGY

Reviews


honeycoaststyle:Long-time clients with Vasily who really enjoy and appreciate our partnership with him. We took a step of faith on this consultation, and we're SO HAPPY we did. Vasily gave us a detailed deep dive on a number of topics. He was insightful, supportive, and answered all our quest's. For those who are serious about IG, we highly recommend.

julies007:Vasily was great at delivering a high quality work on timely manner, very satisfied with his job. Will definatelly order again.

vasily17:Thank you very much for sharing your feedback! Great experience! Looking forward working with you again! Please, let me know if you have any questions :) Thank you!\r\n

rolflust:The best Instagram guy on this planet :)

vasily17:Thank you for sharing your feedback! Looking forward working with you again! Please, let me know if you have any questions :) Thank you!\r\n


No comments:

Post a Comment