Saturday, March 3, 2018

I will promote your link 4,000,000 facebook members with guaranteed website traffic

I will promote your link 4,000,000 facebook members with guaranteed website traffic












About:

AVG TRAFFlC: 10000-12000 Visitors within one month and One promotion Gig Are Guaranteed .


I will share your (URL) among 4,100,000++ group members.

AS  A Screen Shot PROOF and GIVE TRACKING   URL



your can send for this special offer


  • Product
  • Webpage
  • Business
  • Or anything
  • ebay, amazon 
  • Business,Sell & Buy,Music,Online ,Marketing,Advertising,marketing product, amazon, Ebay ,EBOOK, Food,Fashion,etc. 


Note -


  • We do not accept FB FAN PAGE and fb group YOUTUBE for this promotion


  • We not provide our facbook group Link, screen shot proof only


I can't guarantee about the sales or clicks.Because it depend on fans action and the link. I cannot  control visitors actions so please understand this before buying...


100 % Customer satisfaction guaranteed !!!!!


Features 

  • Share your LlNK 4,000,000 FACEBOOK members
  • AVG TRAFFlC: 10000-12000 Visitors/One promotion Gig Are Guaranteed .
  • 80% Usa Traffic, 25% from Uk,Canada,Australia .No Asia Or China traffic .
  • 24-48 Hours Delivery with Online Tracking Tool for (Free)
  • 18-35 Age Range 
  • 100% Refund

Reviews


nutzo01:Great and fast service!!

graphicprolk:Thanks

thedesignee:After 14 days I got around 2000 clicks.\n\

graphicprolk:Buyer Misunderstand my camping one month i mention month visit average 10000-12000 Visitors

stevenece:I am not sure if the seller has actually posted it to 4,00,000 members in Facebook \n\nWhen I searched in Facebook I found that his group contains 23, 200 members


No comments:

Post a Comment