Tuesday, March 6, 2018

I will create a desired subreddit and make you moderator

I will create a desired subreddit and make you moderator












About:

Why to choose this GIG?
----------------------------------
I am using Reddit since 2012 and I know their rules and can play with them very friendly. I have delivered 750+ orders on fiverr related to Reddit.


What will you get for $5
-------------------------------
I will create a subreddit of your choice and make you MOD of it. Please check the delivery duration on gig description.


What will I require from your side to get started:
---------------------------------------------------------------
1- your desired subreddit name
2- your redditt username
3- Title for the subreddit

I provide quality service and expect the same reviews from my respected buyers. Thanks

Reviews


n0mad_w:Thank you for the quick service!

freelancer45:Best buyer as always. Cheers !!!

dgolding:Service as described. Subreddit created within 24 hours and my account added as moderator.

freelancer45:Best buyer as always. Cheers !!!

ftype2017:Great service, delivered on time as promised!


No comments:

Post a Comment