Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I will do kindle promotion and promote your ebook

I will do kindle promotion and promote your ebook












About:

Hi, everyone!

Are you searching for the best place to get your Kindle promoted and reach out to more targeted readers? Then Don't wait any longer & have the world see your b0ok!!

HOW WILL I PROMOTE?


  • I will tweet your book link to my 1,000 + growing Followers.
  • I will do a prom0tion for your b0ok to my top 50 kindle reader groups in Facebook having more than 500,000 real and active members from USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc.
  • I will also post your kindle on my own Facebook profile that has over 1000 friends.
  • I will post your e-book link to my 2000 + growing LinkedIn connections and readers group.

I will send you the screen shots of my promotion as proof.


Thanks


DISCLAIMER: I do not guarantee you any sales or downloads on discounted or full priced coupon.

Exclusive on fiverr.com




















Reviews


sashaberg:Thank you very much for job you've done!

shemaiahreedmix:Thank you for the promotion, most likely will come back for more in the future.

cash4freelance:thank you

pelota82:excellent promotions

cash4freelance:thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment