Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I will professionally design and execute your product and media campaigns

I will professionally design and execute your product and media campaigns












About:

Professionally set up campaigns on Facebook - LinkedIn - Taboola  - Outbrain - Revcontent - Content Ad - Yahoo Gemini - AdBlade. 

I can professionally manage the following things for you with optimum results :

- Shortlisting the best images for your campaigns
- Shortlisting the best titles for your campaigns
- Setting up campaigns and ads with the appropriate tracking mechanism.
- Track your campaigns in google analytics and consult on real time optimizations.

Reviews


gil5964982:Seller was absolutely in sync with my business goals. good ituition.

gil5964982:Absolutely the best I've used in this space. I used this seller because his service is consistently excellent.

hathugs:great communication, worked live with me to solve my problem instantly...will be using again

soniya_k:She is truly an amazing and kind person. Will work on long term basis always

neciscriptwrite:It was great. She had great ideas and was easy to work with. I hope to be working more with her in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment