Saturday, March 17, 2018

I will post shoutout to 463k fans high engagement fb fan page

I will post shoutout to 463k fans high engagement fb fan page












About:

We are a professional social media influencer publishing agency

Fan Page Summary

Page name: Red Roses
Service: Post Shoutout/Message
Engagement: Very High
Number of Fans: 463,000+


Reviews


acpark2107:Simple service. Good job. Thank you.

allchina:Its what she describe on the gig! You will get a post on her page! thanks

trutrinityco:I would not recommend this gig. The page has 428,000 followers, yet I only got an average of 130 people like the picture. I didn't get any engagement that she claimed I would get. I can get way more followers myself then what she gave me. I'm extremely unhappy with this gig. I do not recommend buying this gig. I wasted my money and time on this.

chubbyveronica:We sell social influencer services and describe fully what we will deliver. Also respond to any pre purchase inquiries. Some buyers just think that we are in charge of converting sales for their customers. But our promise is just the exposure of the post as described.

mau456:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment