Sunday, March 4, 2018

I will be your complete instagram manager

I will be your complete instagram manager












About:

Got a cool Instagram account that needs some action?
Pump it up with my Instagram management services starting at just $30 per month! 
Get a month's worth of posts for your account and add-on services. Now that's a deal you cannot miss! 

Each package includes the following. 
  • Creation of Instagram posts for each day (including weekends)
  • Scheduling the posts along with images to go along with each of them
  • Use of smart hashtags to drive in maximum visitors to your account
The posts will be a custom curated specifically for your account, and you'll find the BEST possible results. 

NOTE: I do NOT follow or unfollow people from your account. I only create posts. 
If you need me to also grow your account organically, get in touch with me through the inbox here on Fiverr with your Instagram handle, and I'll get back with a quote. 

Due to personal preferences, I accept orders that fall only under these categories. 
  • Health
  • Medicine
  • Science
  • Home & Improvement
  • Beauty & Skincare
  • Science Fiction
  • Horror
  • Children & Kids
  • Technology
  • Education

Reviews


smokaction:Communication is the biggest issue, like the seller avoids anything you say in purpose, in order to ease the job for herself. Nothing what we have discussed has been reached. \nShe made 1 post a day instead of 2. \n20-30 likes instead of 200 minimum.\nThe photos needed to be sorted out by a matching color. There was a poor match.\nWhat did I pay for?

doresa:Thanks for exceptional service, it was a pleasure working with you and I will definitely order again next month.

lizlouise:Another quality job done :)

lizlouise:Excellent work!

enoziav:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment