Saturday, March 3, 2018

I will post classified ads

I will post classified ads












About:

Hello there

Note : It is a Must to contact me first before you order for avoid confusions and etc..

=========================================


I will post classified ads on best Canadian classified sites on daily basis for good results.

I have different packages based on weekly and monthly basis so let me know if you need a long term contract.

I WILL charge for only live ads , i can post under any category on any classified site.


============================================================
Satisfaction Guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!

=========================================

Reviews


amir1967:Very good deliver in time

alisalarian:good job indeed

mirshams:Great work

ashwalker007:Outstanding Experience!

minespa:Alway delivers


No comments:

Post a Comment